I grew up in Poland where I graduated from the Academy of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland in 1992 with a degree in Physical Therapy. I practiced Physical Therapy in Poland for 3 years working with young children in an early intervention program.
I moved to the United States where I practiced Physical Therapy working in a wide variety of clinical settings including Home Health, Orthopedic Outpatient Practice, Neurologic Outpatient Practice, Acute and Long-term In-patient Hospital Setting and Long-term Geriatric facility in Illinois.
I attended my first John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Therapy Seminar in January 2010. When I returned to my place of employment, I started to incorporate Myofascial Release into my regular PT treatment. The results were astonishing! The patients were healing quicker and with higher comfort. I believe that John F. Barnes Myofascial Release techniques to be the most effective treatment of all the techniques I have ever implemented during my practice. In my experience, Myofascial Release brings about very profound and long lasting results.
My Continuing Education/ Workshops include:
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Kinesio Taping Certification
- Evaluation and Treatment of Hip and Knee Disorders
- The Interactive Shoulder Algorithm
- The SI Joint and Pelvic Girdle
- The Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Functional Core Stability
My John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Seminars include:
- Myofascial Release I
- Myofascial Release II
- Myofascial Release III
- Myofascial Unwinding
- Advanced Myofascial Unwinding
- Fascial-Pelvis Myofascial Release
- Cervical-Thoracic Myofascial Release
- Therapy for the Therapist
- Myofascial Rebounding
- Womens’ Health Seminar – The Myofascial Release Approach
- Pediatric Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Healing Seminar
- Myofascial Mobilization
- John F. Barnes’ Quantum Leap
- Skill Enhancement Seminar
- Fascial Cranium
I have lived in Rockford for over 20 years. I speak English and Polish.
I am a member of the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association). I am an Expert Myofascial Release Therapist.